Hi all! I guess this semester has been busier than I intended! I hope all has been well 💪🏾. Here’s a workout I did yesterday and whew, we all felt it! Enjoy 🙌🏾:
Be your own damn #wcw!
Try this #workoutwednesday circuit and watch your inner hot, badass bitch emerge 💪🏾👙
Each exercise is 10 reps.
Use weights on the exercises where you feel you can add them.
REPEAT ENTIRE CIRCUIT 10 TIMES.
The only break you get is 10-15 seconds max at the close of the set. Aim for completing the entire workout in 30-45 mins. #Boom Let me know how it goes below!
#fitfam #fitness #themixtechnique #themixtechnique® #LesaMGreen #CPT #ERYT ***Try at own risk, modify if necessary for your limitations.
For years when I’ve trained people (and I’ve even noticed this in normal everyday interactions), I’ll greet someone and ask how they are doing and their response is “Tired”.
One of the fastest ways to feel tired is to say you’re tired. So stop it!
If you are feeling low energy: Do some things to bring you back into energy!
- Exercise! Even if it’s a minute of jumping jacks…get your blood pumping.
- Drink some water. Ice cold. Shock yourself back into the present.
- Take a power nap. 15-30 minutes tops. Don’t over do it or you’ll feel even more groggy afterwards. Unless you’ve been sleep deprived-then try to catch up. More importantly, try to get the same amount of full sleep every night.
- Meditate for 5-10 minutes. You don’t even need to close your eyes. Just sit still and comfortably. Breathe deeply and find peace.
- Pranayama-yoga breathing. Full, deep breaths for approx. 5 seconds in and 5 seconds out. Maximum capacity of the lungs, slowly.
- Step outside-stand in the sun! Vitamin D. Be like a lizard and let the sun do its thang! ☀️
- A cup of hot green tea. REAL green tea. No sugar. Honey if you need some sweetness.
- Play with your pet. Nothing beats feeling tired like a walk with your pup or a game of catch.
- Laugh. Watch a comedy special, a comedy podcast, go to your friend or coworker who is great at jokes (there’s always one!) and get a good laugh in.
- Duh! DANCE PARTY! Put on your fave song and rock out (stay safe if you’re driving 😬😂) or go full out at home or in your office. If someone sees you, say “You’re welcome! Next time, I charge you! 😂”.
Try a few or all of them next time you find you’re struggling with your day!
Start your #Monday off on the right foot! *Or left foot if you’re like me 😂 #dadjoke.
Your #MondayMindset is HUGE. This week is going to be awesome. Monday is the best because you’ll get sh*t done! Revamp your norm. Change your thoughts. Go kick some ass 🙌🏾✨ #motivationalmonday #bebadass #intentions #myfavekicks #💛 #bruceleeshiet
Saturday’s 9:30-10:30am you can get MIXed at: 5370 Napa St. SD, CA 92110 inside Aerial Revolution! Only $15.
Online registration highly recommended: http://www.TheMIXTechnique.com click STUDIO INFO tab and register 🙌🏾✨
See you there!
Come train with me everywhere 😂🙌🏾#SouthwesternCollege
#Auditions for the Grossmont Faculty #Dance Concert are this Friday 1/29, starting with my auditions (#ContemporaryJazz) at 2pm ✨
Special thanks to @rnmedinaphoto for this capture 💛